Full Time and Part Time Positions Now Available - Shop Assistant and assistant Shop Manager
Hapi has lifestyle at its heart, if it be at work, at play or at home with family and friends. Having a balanced lifestyle is everything.
Hapi is a small but growing company at a very exciting time. The new store at the airport has added to our existing one at Liberty Wharf and the online store and future plans include the Hapi lifestyle brand, Lifestyle Studio and expanding across the Channel.
We are looking for passionate, hard working team players that want to grow and develop their skills whilst helping shape the Hapi business as we continue to grow. All the Hapi team must be able to engage with the public and deliver an exceptional shopping experience.
Do you fill the following criteria = SWAN - Smart, Works Hard, Ambitious, Nice.
As the Hapi business grows, further opportunities and varied job roles will develop, skills and learning opportunities.
Shop Assisstant - Job Description and Roles
- Greeting customers who enter and look into the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves and hangers with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the shop supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Keeping the store tidy/clean including hovering, mopping, dusting and cleaning windows.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security and being on the look out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock.
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays .
- Completing z reads and check lists.
The personal skills that are required for the job:
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- Assistants should be physically fit as they will be on their feet for most of the day and may be required to lift large amounts of stock.
- You should have a comprehensive understanding of your area of sales.
- Able to work as part of a sales team.
- Knowledge of inventory techniques
- Clothing from Hapi or uniform must be worn at all times
- Here at Hapi we expect exceptional customer service at all times
Previous experience within the retail industry is a plus but not essential.
Hapi is at an exciting time, with 2020 looking to be the best yet. Our new Yoga studio has been added and we have some major plans and changes for latter end of 2020 and early 2021.
If you would like an application form please email [email protected]